[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with downloading documents after moving vTiger

Jörgen F. bloodmajster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:02:10 PST 2013

display_errors and error_reporting are set to 0 (off). I think it's
possible, today I've found I have the same issue with downloading any files
from vTiger (for example from Mail Manager)
Every doc, docx, xls, jpg documents are broken and cannot be open, the
exception are .pdf files. Do you have any advice?
Thank you very much for your respond!