[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with downloading documents after moving vTiger

Jörgen F. bloodmajster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:43:14 PST 2013

Hi!
I have a problem with saving documents after moving vTiger to the another
server.
When I'm saving document on my hard disk everything is okay, but I cannot
open this file cause I'm getting an encoding error and documents is crashed
with lots of different chars.
It's occurs with word and open office files (.doc ; .odt) and others
documents.
It's worth to mention that when I'm downloading this file directly from FTP
it's opening correctly.

Any solution?
Cheers!