[Vtigercrm-developers] multiple vtiger_organization rows

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:02:21 PST 2013

On 23/01/13 21:15, Adam Heinz wrote:
> Has anyone messed around with supporting more than one organization
> (company) in a single vtiger instance?

Yes. I wrote a module for a customer to support multiple companies.

It's not very "generic" like the Its4you one, but I can send you a copy
of the code if you like ;-)

It is for 5.4.0 and is a "normal" vtlib entity module that basically
provides the ability to handle separate, sequential numbering sequences
for Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices - We add a new UI 10 field on each
of these modules to link to a "Company" entity vtlib module. (It needs
one minor tweak of core code in crmentity.php to deal with the different
sequencing arrangement)

You can add a logo, store all the relevant company details (address,
contact, bank account, vat number etc) and then we use PDFMaker to
produce the different quotes etc.

Then you can see the related lists of Quotes etc under each Company
entity record.

Let me know if that sounds like it would be helpful.

I'm hoping to announce another new and rather sexy module today sometime
- once we have decided how to package it and I've made some screencasts...

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk