[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflows problem in vtiger 5.3.0

Ramya Banglore ramya.banglore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:28:01 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to create a workflows(create to do task in workflows for leads
module) in vtiger 5.3.0

but the problem is when i create a record in leads module the create to do
is not created in calendar module

what i had observed is the relation is not creating in vtiger_seactivityrel

some thing had missed i think , i cant able to identify where it had missed

can anybody suggest me in right direction

Thanks & Regards,

B.Ramya.