[Vtigercrm-developers] Comments from customer portal

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 25 11:03:56 PST 2013

Johnny,

In vtiger5 when a comment is added it is marked as from_portal field is
set, check this in soap/customerportal.php line 885.
In vtiger6 we have migrated from Tickets Comments field to Comments module,
making Ticket as its Related To(related_to)
and an additional field Customer is set when customer adds a comment from
Portal.

2013/2/22 Johnny Vaz <johnny_vaz at andeserp.com.br>

> need help
>
> how to differentiate the comments you are the customer portal?
>

> Att.
>
> Johnny Vaz
>
> Depto. Qualidade, Documentação e Treinamentos.
>
> ANDES Informática
>
> * johnny_vaz at andeserp.com.br
>
> 8 www.andeserp.com.br
>
> (  (+55-16) 3720-1772
>
> Cel.:(+55-16) 8822-7156
>
> Franca - São Paulo - Brasil
>
> * *
> "Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense em sua responsabilidade e
> compromisso com o Meio Ambiente".
>

> As informações existentes nessa mensagem e nos arquivos anexados são para
> uso restrito, sendo seu sigilo protegido por lei. Caso não seja
> destinatário, saiba que leitura, divulgação ou cópia são proibidas. Favor
> apagar as informações e notificar o remetente. O uso impróprio será tratado
> conforme as normas da empresa e a legislação em vigor.
>
> The information contained in this message and in the attached files are
> restricted and its confidentiality protected by law. In case you are not
> the addressed, be aware that the reading, spreading and copy of this
> message is unauthorized. Please, delete this message and notify the sender.
> The improper use of this information will be treated according to the
> company's internal rules and legal laws.

Regards
Vikas
Vtiger Team