[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 - contacts with unique emails

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Feb 24 17:48:12 PST 2013

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7606

This ticket makes me think that we're going to have email field marked
as unique in vtiger 6. Does this mean that we will also be able to
assign contacts to multiple accounts or are we going to be losing
required functionality (multiple contacts for the same person as they're
related to multiple accounts)? Or does the (accepted) just mean that the
chosen developer has accepted looking at this request?

This may be a stupid question so my apologies if I have missed something.

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ