[Vtigercrm-developers] convertLead through WebService

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Feb 22 09:17:42 PST 2013

select vtiger_ws_operation_parameters.name,vtiger_ws_operation_parameters.type
 from vtiger_ws_operation_parameters inner join vtiger_ws_operation on
vtiger_ws_operation.operationid=vtiger_ws_operation_parameters.operationid
and vtiger_ws_operation.name='convertlead' order by
vtiger_ws_operation_parameters.sequence;

Should give you the required parameters and its format, Encoded represents
the key=value pairs in JSON encoded value.

Regards,
Prasad
Vtiger Team