[Vtigercrm-developers] convertLead through WebService

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Fri Feb 22 05:30:06 PST 2013

Hy,

this function couldn't be used externally. It is only called internal
from vtigerCRM.
I have try it much times but couldn't get it working.
I think the errors in my attempts was, that the parameters won't given
to the function in the same way, like the webservice will done.

Sorry for bad news, but if you found a way, I will be happy if you could
share it.

Stefan

Freelancer at Webdevelopment

*Web*: http://www.stefanwarnat.de