[Vtigercrm-developers] new forum

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Feb 18 09:24:57 PST 2013

I just logged in again and I still have the same "New Message" count on
the announcements. I tried to access them so that will go away but I get
the "permission" error. There is no real distinction between
announcements and the other messages, really they are bothering as I
have to scroll down to see where the real messages start.

I just received a PM notification from the old forum. This message is
not in the new one, so I now I can't contact this person  ???

patience, you have me a little un-motivated with this change.

Joe
TSolucio