[Vtigercrm-developers] new forum

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 18 07:05:57 PST 2013

Hi Joe,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I responded below.

some of the first posts on the page are from 2010!!,

We fixed it now. Those old posts were announcements and hence showing up at
the top. We 'unannounced' them.

I had to look for the active threads I was following, I have no idea what
> is new,...

Home page shows most recent discussions first, and it also shows how many
new comments were added since you last viewed that discussion.

activity and looking at a user's  profile gives permission errors

Are you still getting the errors?

Activity page will start showing some data once you start using the new
forums. Since, today is the first day, these isn't much activity to show on
it.

*Please Share your feedback here*
I started a discussion here to gather more feedback/suggestions.

http://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/56642/new-forums-please-comment-here-to-share-your-feedback-#Item_1

Regards,
Sreenivas

--