[Vtigercrm-developers] Reporting on user activity

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 05:17:25 PST 2013

Hi all,

one of our customers would like to be able to produce a report on *all*
the activities of his sales team.

As it stands now this isn't really possible.

You can't aggregate a report on Calendar, Comment and Email activities.

So, has anyone encountered this kind of requirement before? How did you
solve it? Something like Jasper or Pentaho perhaps?

It seems to me that adding the "Users module" as an entity type to the
reporting engine might be a good way to go about this, but I haven't
considered if the relationships between that and the other modules is as
obvious as the normal entity modules.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk