[Vtigercrm-developers] Triggering workflow on submission of a webform

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sun Feb 10 04:22:14 PST 2013

I had a quick look at the code and all the correct methods are called,
I'd see no reason why it wouldn't work. I have been telling my clients
to do this for years now and I can barely remember a few cases where one
has come back saying it isn't working. In the end it had something to do
with some exceptional case or configuration.

You will have to debug your code and situation to see why it isn't being
launched.

Joe
TSolucio