[Vtigercrm-developers] Triggering workflow on submission of a webform.

Prosenjit Sarkar prosenjitsarkar123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:23:34 PST 2013

Hi there,

I have a question regarding triggering workflow on submission of a webform.

Firstly, it’s very common in many systems to send notification emails to
either an admin, the subscriber or both.

Obviously as vtiger is setup right now, webform submission does not trigger
a workflow event.

We’ve tried using $Instance->save(“ModuleName”) but that didn’t work either.

I have two questions:

1.       Are there any security issue if we used
$Instance->save(“ModuleName”)

2.       Has anyone done this before? If so what method did you use?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards
Prosenjit Sarkar