[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple uitype 10 in custom module

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Feb 3 19:34:24 PST 2013

Yes I've searched everything I had access to and didn't find it
unfortunately. Thanks for the reply, at least I can be sure its not just
a problem for me. I have decided to simply not use the two uitype 10
items for now, however hope to find time to look into this later on in
the month.

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060