[Vtigercrm-developers] Summary View Activity Status Stores Translated Values

Zygmuntowicz Michal m.zygmuntowicz at onet.pl
Mon Dec 30 16:29:03 GMT 2013

Hi,

I found a nasty bug (please Review). In Module Summary View we have a Calendar Widget
with recent activities listed. If the language is other than US English, changing event/task status
value from the embedded select control stores translated value (a label) instead of the actual value.
The problem also affects US English language, but does not show up in this case, as values are
mapped 1:1 with labels (Held => Held, Planned => Planned, etc.).
I found it with the Accounts module, but I guess it is more generic.

Regards,
Michal Zygmuntowicz