[Vtigercrm-developers] Add validations based on field values and change some fields to readonly

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 20:53:53 GMT 2013

Hello,

With friends we developed an extension which validates data. It uses jQuery.
Before submitting an EditView's form, the extension controls if a file
called DataValidation.php (for example) exists in the current module.
This PHP file controls the form values. If everything is good then the
EditView's form is submitted, else an alert box is displayed.

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO
[image: Images intégrées 5]