[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices not Working in Local

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 10:44:41 GMT 2013

Hello,

If it can help you:
For a big project, I have been using Vtiger (BackOffice) and Joomla!
(FrontOffice), both installed on a same server.
Joomla! modules and components directly launch queries in Vtiger Database
to display data. So I do not use neither Api, nor WebService.

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO
[image: Images intégrées 5]