[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices not Working in Local

Commerce Pundit pranav at commercepundit.com
Fri Dec 20 09:23:27 GMT 2013

Hi All,
I have just downloaded vtwsclib for webservices.

Some how it is not working in my local, I have traced from function to
function,
Where I found function __jsondecode($indata) ( from file
vtwsclib\Vtiger\Net\HTTP_Client.php ) returns a blank array, I have tried
that with simple PHP way, json_decode, but still it is returning the blank
array,

The same thing is working successfully in my partners system, Any one know
how to come out with the issue???

Help will be appreciated.

--

*Pranav Patel *