[Vtigercrm-developers] RC Install ERROR!

Daniel Thompson developingdanny at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:23:02 GMT 2013

Hi All,

I have tried various options and ways of doing this on many different
platforms.

But keep falling over at certain points.

I would appreciate it if some kind person could stick on source forge or
any other method a fully unpacked version, with all packages including a
mysql dmp.

Kindest Regards,

Danny