[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 & Google Map License

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:27:42 GMT 2013

On 11/12/13 11:14, Sreenivas Kanumuru wrote:
> i just received a call from a Google rep in India. She suggested getting
> Enterprise license if we go over the threshold of 25,000 per day for the
> SaaS version. I don't believe they are concerned about using it in a
> free product, even if it is not publicly available. Unfortunately, i
> didn't receive anything in writing.

Interesting - the rep we talked to in Ireland was a bit more resolute
about the terms but said she would get back to me to confirm. Which was
a few weeks ago now and I'm still waiting...

Like you I do not believe it's their intention to prevent our kind of
use-case at all, but it's an unfortunate consequence of the language of
their Ts & Cs.

Cheers