[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Calendar Integration

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:58:22 GMT 2013

Next question...

If I now delete this spurious event from vtiger and synchronise what is
going to happen?

I'm not really prepared to risk loosing valuable data from my calendar
on Google right now.

Also - seeing how the calendar integration looks to be a bit broken - I
want to remove the configuration between vtiger and my Google account. I
can't see any UI facility to do so!

Should I just delete the row in vtiger_google_oauth?

Al