[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger- Test of V 6 - RC New one -

Marc GIGON M.GIGON at mb2i.fr
Wed Dec 4 12:26:01 GMT 2013

Bonjour,

First, Thank's for the quick answer about my message :

Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:46:36 +0100

Second, yes, I understood, the migration is from 5.4 to 6.0, but, our company decide to use directly the 6 RC version from scratch.

Means, my request, is just if We have the possibility to download the v6 RC, before the official output, to start the debugging.

Best Regards,

Marc GIGON