[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger- Test of V 6 - RC New one -

Marc GIGON M.GIGON at mb2i.fr
Wed Dec 4 10:46:36 GMT 2013

Bonjour,

"And for the many of you that are asking, we're aiming to have the RC of Vtiger 6 ready by December 10th. Keep your eyes peeled!"

This mail to You, We are using vTiger 5.3.  But, We will pass directly to the new version 6.
It isn't a migration from old version to V6.
.
To save time, I am ready to test the new vTiger 6 RC before the official Output.
.
My platform is :  quick display...

a)      VM - Linux  3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux  Debian GNU/Linux 7

b)      mysql-server - MySQL database server (metapackage depending on the latest version)

c)       mysql-server-5.5 - serveur de bases de données MySQL - binaires et configuration

d)      mysql-server-core-5.5 - binaires du serveur de bases de données MySQL

e)      php5-mysqlnd - MySQL module for php5 (Native Driver)

f)       php5-sqlite - SQLite module for php5

g)      php5-mysql - modules MySQL pour PHP5

h)      phpmyadmin - outil d'administration web de MySQL

i)        .....
MySQL WorkBench 6.0

...And, now, I realize connector to use the SMSNotifier with French OVH Provider.
PLS:
May I have the Link to install this new version, for ''Monkey test'' before the official day out ?
Is it possible or not ?
.
I will use the http://trac.vtiger.com<http://trac.vtiger.com/> to follow Tickets too...
.