[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues in workflow

anup anup.my001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:36:00 UTC 2013

Thank you for replying Vikas.

 $workflow->performTasks($entityData); Using this function in depth it is
fetching tasks from com_vtiger_workflowtasks and i can get the template
part only Contacts List : $(contact_id : (Contacts) lastname) $(contact_id
: (Contacts) firstname).

But the above does not fetch multiple contacts it fetches only one. Hope
you can get the source. Waiting for your reply.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Vikas Jain <vikas at vtiger.com> wrote:

>  [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
> for Automatic Cleanup! (vikas at vtiger.com) Add cleanup rule<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftoken%3DqYlXeUitXm0CdQqhRPqWYPzwWPNZm5mKXefMXFYQExAKhO%252FLY7yUcxvou4yPKM4qjsv%252Bym3UapEURVWbC9VAoqa95CLl2fbUEVS50%252Fd4oTbnBq%252B%252BtNVxXpshHIt7NkYvwoRRdmGUdLc%253D%26key%3D%252FMirh%252BeC4kPlpy6VQyadDruHOzXQoBHaHgp2PlqCXX8%253D&tc_serial=14049502768&tc_rand=78526686&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>| More
> info<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=14049502768&tc_rand=78526686&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>
> Anup,
>
> 1) VTEventHandler.inc calls $workflow->performTasks($entityData),
> peformTask calls respective Tasks types like VTEmailTask.inc
> 2) Folders can only be deleted by admin users. We will be adding "Send
> Email as Attachment" feature and updating the source soon.
>

> On 29 April 2013 17:42, anup <anup.my001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>>      I have 2 issues to report in vtiger6.
>>
>> 1)   In workflow send notification task, is there a way to add multiple
>> contact list in the email content currently it is fetching 1 contact only.
>> I went through VTEmailTask.inc there the whole content of email is directly
>> being sent to send_mail. I have searched in include/webservices also. But i
>> didnot get where it is fetching from database vtiger_cntactivityrel table.
>> So i would be thankful if anybody could guide me to the right file.
>>
>> 2)  Is documents module being under development because its missing basic
>> functionalities. Folders cannot be deleted and we have that fixed but send
>> email as attachment as not been added is there any patch to it? or is going
>> to be released sooner?
>>
>> Waiting for your reply.
>> Thank You.
>>
>> --