[Vtigercrm-developers] Ticket 5449 - Two UIType 10s to same module break reports

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:42:55 UTC 2013

On 28/04/13 16:31, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> Am pretty sure this isn't fixed...
>
> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/5449

Is anyone else able to confirm this?

To re-cap: I have a vtlib custom module with TWO UIType 10s to Contacts,
a UIType 10 to Vendors and a UIType 10 to Organisations.

I can create reports on my custom module OK, but if I try and create a
report on either Organisations or Vendors and include the my related
custom module the report fails because of not unique aliases on Contacts.

TIA