[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues in workflow

anup anup.my001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:12:51 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

     I have 2 issues to report in vtiger6.

1)   In workflow send notification task, is there a way to add multiple
contact list in the email content currently it is fetching 1 contact only.
I went through VTEmailTask.inc there the whole content of email is directly
being sent to send_mail. I have searched in include/webservices also. But i
didnot get where it is fetching from database vtiger_cntactivityrel table.
So i would be thankful if anybody could guide me to the right file.

2)  Is documents module being under development because its missing basic
functionalities. Folders cannot be deleted and we have that fixed but send
email as attachment as not been added is there any patch to it? or is going
to be released sooner?

Waiting for your reply.
Thank You.

--