[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom fields in reports (Invoice)

Sajut Arhezov sajut at gmx.com
Fri Apr 26 07:32:24 UTC 2013

Hello to everybody,

Sajut here. Nice to meet you to everybody from this list.
I am an advanced user of VTiger and a rookie PHP programmer.

I've discovered last days that i need a custom report that includes Tax
Percent and Tax Amount from Invoices in my custom report.
I am not able to check from standard reports and it seems that it
require a piece of code.

Can you please provide me this piece of code and some references on how
to do this for other fields (maybe custom fields that i am doing)?

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Sajut.