[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib Custom Module Numbering Field

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:52:07 UTC 2013

On 25/04/13 10:19, Joe Bordes wrote:

> Omar, fixed it, but I don't remember if it was a code fix or simply
> obligating the client to import assigned user.

Thanks Joe,

It's Odd isn't it?

I have mapped the assigned user field in my import tests. Are you saying
I need to specify two mandatory fields (one being the assigned user) for
this to work?

> You have free pass to contact Omar/Me to further consult what we did.

I don't think I know Omar but if either of you could find out what the
fix/resolution was that would be most helpful.

Thanks