[Vtigercrm-developers] GeoTools Update

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:42:41 UTC 2013

I've just packaged a minor update to GeoTools that should be straight
forward module manager upgrade.

It's a fairly minor change code-wise but it adds basic support for all
the standard (and custom, e.g. PDF Maker) "Mass" Edit/Email/SMS type
buttons within the embedded ListView of GeoTools.

Basic functionality of each button should work OK but the return-on-save
is not right yet; you *will* be returned to the list view of the
embedded module, NOT back to GeoTools.

As there were no database changes, this should be a straight module
manager upgrade over 540.0.016.

As and when I get chance I'll try and sort the return too. Unless anyone
else wants to ;-)

I'd also love to get a French translation if anyone fancies doing that.

Cheers and have a nice weekend

Al

http://forge.vtiger.com/frs/?group_id=373