[Vtigercrm-developers] Bugs and missing translations

Mariusz Krzaczkowski m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl
Thu Apr 18 08:18:14 UTC 2013

In the current version of vtiger 6 is a lot of errors and omissions
translations so pale that all we have to report on trac.vtiger.com?
Mistakes is a lot of whether you can not see them?

Example 1:
The module related one button (Add) is translated from the file
module_name.php and a second (Select) with vtiger.php
(vtiger6/languages/pl_pl).
When we create a new module does not display the translation and we mast to
modify the system language file, it does not make sense?
Does not allow you to modify the language files during the installation of
the module, so how can we add the missing translation?

Example 2:
There are a lot of errors in translation:
there is
'PurchaseOrder' => 'Purchase Order',
and it Should be
'Purchase Order' => 'Purchase Order',

*Can you fix it or do I need to show you where you have committed mistakes?*

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*
*Mariusz Krzaczkowski* *
Kierownik projektu / Project manager*
*m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl