[Vtigercrm-developers] weird forge issue

Kiran varma Ch kiran.chv at vtiger.com
Wed Apr 17 17:48:38 UTC 2013

Alan,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have analyzed the reason behind the mysterious notification you received
without the actual comment.

This happened while we were working to move forge server to a different
server.

Our snapshot missed the comment.

We are working to get the data which you have missed while doing the
maintenance. Once the issue is fixed we will update you.

Thanks for your patience

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>wrote:

> I received an email notification of a new comment (by user etchebarren)
> for a bug report[1] on the forge but when I login to the forge I cannot see
> that message on the bug report?
>
> 1 http://forge.vtiger.com/**tracker/index.php?func=detail&**aid=421<http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=421>
>
> Is this anything to do with the theme change too?
>
> Al
>
> --
> Libertus Solutions
> http://www.libertus.co.uk