[Vtigercrm-developers] code on forge can't be downloaded

Varma Namburi varma at vtiger.com
Tue Apr 16 17:45:38 UTC 2013

Dear Joe,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Can you give us more details like which project in the forge.vtiger.com you
are trying to download. Please share the link

If you are trying to checkout from forge svn please give us links you are
trying.

*BTW, my email on the email list manager on the trac main page seems to
> have gone to waste as the link is still broken :-(*
>
> Can you give us more details on above issue.

We will work on the theme. once it is done we will update you.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com> wrote:

> It seems you have upgraded the theme on the forge, which is nice, but now,
> none of the code can be downloaded.
>
> Please have a look and fix that when you can. I need some code from there.
>
> Thanks
>

> BTW, my email on the email list manager on the trac main page seems to
> have gone to waste as the link is still broken :-(
>

> --
> Un saludo
> Joe
> TSolucio