[Vtigercrm-developers] getDefaultAssigneeEmailIds not excluding inactive users?

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Apr 14 20:44:11 UTC 2013

We have a heavily modified 5.4 installation and today I realised that
the function getDefaultAssigneeEmailIds in modules/Emails/mail.php was
not checking if the user was active.

Sorry this could have been tackled long ago and not folded into our
fork, however I see the problem remains in my 6 svn checkout (in the old
file) so thought I should mention it here.

My solution was to simply amend the vtiger_users.status="Active" in the
where query, if this is in fact not a bug then please let me know also,
it can be that we are misusing some code elsewhere which is causing this
to misbehave (doubt it).

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd

www.technologywise.co.nz
PO Box 2228, Tauranga, NZ
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060 | fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061