[Vtigercrm-developers] multiple user picklists

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Fri Apr 12 16:30:32 UTC 2013

Ok!  Your patch did not fix the issue, but it gave me insight into that
section of the QueryGenerator, which lead to a fix!  I've mentioned before
that we use uitype 52 (user) instead of uitype 53 (user or group) for
entity ownership.  Ends up that 52 is marked as 'reference' type and 53 is
marked as 'owner' type.  I changed the row in vtiger_ws_fieldtype and set
one of my two fields to uitype 101 as you suggested and voila!  Thanks!