[Vtigercrm-developers] multiple user picklists

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Apr 12 14:39:21 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

I just tried it (again) in our online Timecontrol/Payment demo install:

http://crmevolutivo.com/vt_timecontrol54/index.php?action=index&parenttab=Inventory&module=CobroPago&viewname=69

I created a list view for payments showing assigned to and uitype 101
and it seems to work

I really can't be sure if we are running a clean QG without comparing. I
attach the file that is present in the version we install by default on
our clients in case you want to compare.

Joe
TSolucio