[Vtigercrm-developers] Is it possible to integrate Outlook in to the mail manager in vtiger 5.4?

SivaKumar J sivakumar.j at vtiger.com
Fri Apr 12 06:30:11 UTC 2013

Hi Klaus,

Could you please explain about, what do you mean by integrate outlook
client with mailmanager?
Because, Outlook is an application where we can manage our mailboxes.
Vtiger mailmanager also does the same.

We can manage any mailbox with vtiger mailmanager, even exchange also.
But, with exchange we need to do some configuration while installation of
exchange server, to access it's mailbox with IMAP or POP.

Thank you very much.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Klaus Larsen <kl at outsourcers.dk> wrote:

> Hey Guys/gals
>
> I am looking to integrate Outlook client in to the mailmanager in vtiger.
> Is that even possible or does it have to run through the Exchange connector?
>
> I only need to be able to send/receive/attach mail from within vtiger, is
> that doable with Outlook?
> Mange hilsner / best regards,
>
> Klaus Larsen
>
> Konsulent