[Vtigercrm-developers] Search Popup

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:05:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I would like to modify the columns and names in the search filter in the
Search/Select Popup when I am selecting from a vtlib module.

I can modify the normal listview columns fairly easily by moving the
list_fields and list_fields_name arrays in the module's class
constructor and changing them based on $current_module.

if ($currentModule == "LSContracts") {
     $this->list_fields = Array (...

Unfortunately I can't seem to do the same trick for the search_fields
and search_fields_name arrays.

Any ideas?

BTW, the base module I am trying to modify the columns displayed is
Accounts.