[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 DETAILVIEWWIDGET

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Fri Apr 5 12:00:42 UTC 2013

Hy,

I wonder, why the vtiger 6.0 version is beta and the Widgets in
DETAILVIEWWIDGET are still hardcoded. I think you don't read them from
database, because of the Alpha status, but in Beta?
This makes every Extension module very hard to build, because I don't
have any chance to do any usefull actions.
I think it will increase the functions, if I could insert individuell
widgets on summary page.

Also I have the questions, if there will be a new "link" into the full
detail view? It look like the DETAILVIEWWIDGET will be placed in the
summary view.

Thanks!

Stefan