[Vtigercrm-developers] [VTiger 6] Questions about menu bar

Rietz, Artur a.rietz at opensaas.pl
Fri Apr 5 11:51:00 UTC 2013

Hello Prasad

If I really might suggest something, one of the easiest ( I think )
solution, is to create new link type ( table vtiger_link ), dedicated for
menu or maybe whole header[ ? ]. And then when you are showing header/menu
you would load this kind of "links" from vtiger_link. They probably should
work like widgets, or would let to include specific php file it's up to you.

It might solve many of problems connected with header/menu modifications

Regards,
Rietz Artur