[Vtigercrm-developers] Security Patch - User Password Change broken?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:23:43 UTC 2013

Anyone got any ideas?

I've just copied the cusotmer's system onto our dev platform and tried
to log the password change event that is causing the error. The only
thing in the log is:

FATAL index - SECURITY:Non-Admin user:2406 attempted to change user role

I am *not* trying to change the role.

I am logged in as normal user and am just trying to change my password.

The error is from modules/Users/Save.php and it looks like this check
was added in the recent makeover...

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/13848/vtigercrm/branches/5.4.0/modules/Users/Save.php

Any ideas as to why I am seeing this?

Thanks