[Vtigercrm-developers] What about PHPListSync

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Sep 27 00:58:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

This extension is outdated, most of the people on the forge project have
either left the vtiger CRM market or are inactive. The extension hasn't
been updated in a long time.

That said, it works very well in older versions of vtiger CRM, we have
used it in various projects with good results. I don't think it would be
difficult at all to update to 5.4.

The strange behavior you indicate is probably some minor error due to
the date formatting change or similar.

We have played with this in the past, so we can help.

On 27/09/12 08:32, Adrián Granado - Refineria Web wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I need to connect my vTiger with our PHPList, to do mailings. I've
> found this: https://www.vtiger.com/email/vtiger-phplist-connector/but
> I dont know if still works (added 3-5-2010).
>
> The question is that I have already installed and don't know what to
> do. I choose "Setup" and I put the PHPList config's path in text box,
> I click "Save Configuration" and nothing happens. This strange
> behavior is what make me thinks that this tool is outdate.
>
> Thanks for your answers.

Un saludo
Joe
TSolucio