[Vtigercrm-developers] uploading documents via web service but missing parentid

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Sep 26 07:08:28 PDT 2012

wait, I answered too fast. Now that I read it again I correct that
documents relation is many to many but not saved in crmenrtityrel like
most other many to many relations but in senotesrel.  So the previous
email is correct in form but not with crmentityrel table but the other one.

In any case, I am working on memory here so I may be wrong, but the
general idea is that.

Joe
TSolucio