[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook plugin and timezone

nicolas GASNIER nicolas.gasnier at holdisgroup.fr
Tue Sep 25 04:38:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry for the late testing.

I have the same problem with the 2.3 plugin.  I'm in France and everything is configured for GMT+1. My server is a Windows 2008 with of course the correct timezone set for us. In VTiger I selected the Europe/Brussels default timezone in the config.inc.php, as it seems to be the equivalent of Europe/Paris, Madrid, Brussels.
My vTiger user is set to Europe/Brussels too, running outlook 2007 on windows XP, timezone of the PC GMT+1 too of course.

May this be related to day saving time or something like this ?

I may eventually try to have a look in the source code of the plugin, but the last time I tried to just compile one from subversion the result was not very successful (outlook crash...) so if someone more skilled in C# development might have a look at it... ;)

Regards

Nicolas GASNIER
Développeur
HOLDIS AGRIDIS