[Vtigercrm-developers] email marketing modules

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:20:21 PDT 2012

On 23/09/12 00:38, Adam Heinz wrote:
> I'd also be happy to hear if anyone has used either this MailChimp integration
>
> http://connect.mailchimp.com/integrations/mailchimp-module-for-vtiger-crm

Just recently we have set up a couple of customers using the Target
extension, which seems to work well.

http://www.targetintegration.com/downloads/vtiger-mailchimp-module-13-for-vtiger-53.html

(Rohit from Target is on this list from time-to-time too).

Also, are you ware that vtiger now have their own Mailchimp module? It's
a standard feature in the On-Demand service and should be supplied with
the next release of the Open Source vtiger according to this comment:

https://www.vtiger.com/blogs/?p=1192#comment-235459

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk