[Vtigercrm-developers] Lazy question on webservices.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:37:58 PDT 2012

On 21/09/12 16:31, Adam Heinz wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Alan Lord <alanslists-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> $webserviceField->isReadOnly() == true){
>
> Hey look!  A read only check too!  I'm telling you, that stuff has got
> to be close to working.  Maybe try to fix that instead of hacking
> webservice?

Hey - I saw that too!

I'm a bit sceptical about that readonly column though. As it has zero
effect on the UI I think there may be more work to get that to do
something rather than breaking Web Services so I can write to a type 2
field...

Anyway thanks for being a sounding board. Hasn't got me very far but
interesting nevertheless.

Have a great weekend.