[Vtigercrm-developers] select all feature for vTiger 5.2.1

Riccardo Franconi r.franconi at e-xtrategy.net
Wed Sep 19 00:03:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

we are using vtiger CRM for our project and we need to allow the classic
"Select All" feature, after having searched between entities.

Use-case example:

1) search all account with the field "Newsletter = YES"

2) select all account obtained with the search

3) send email to all

Have you a module or an extension which implements this feature?

bye.

Riccardo

riccardo franconi - soluzioni web
http://it.linkedin.com/in/riccardofranconi

e-xtrategy srl - www.e-xtrategy.net
via s. ubaldo, 36 - 60030 monsano (an) - italy
tel: +39 0731 60225 - fax: +39 0731 690556