[Vtigercrm-developers] Question on $entity->get('moduleValue')

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:07:23 PDT 2012

I've been writing a small customer workflow function for a customer this
morning.

I got rather stumped for a while...

$entity->get('myvalue') worked in my custom module when the field
containing "myvalue" held a string (picklist value).

But when I tried to read the value of a UI type 10 field:

$entity->get('myrelatedmodulelinkid') it was returning an empty result.

In the end I had to use $entity->data['myrelatedmodulelinkid'] to get
the value and then explode it to get the id.

Is this expected behaviour?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk