[Vtigercrm-developers] Free Mobile App for vtiger CRM Launched

Rohit Thakral thakralrohit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:46:02 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

An updated and further extended API is now available at
http://targetintegration.com/downloads/vt-mobile-web-service.html

Also, an update to the app is available on Google Play. Those who
downloaded the web services file earlier please don't forget to upload the
updated API file after downloading from above.

There is now support for Trouble Tickets available, Advertisements have
been removed from the search pages to help the interface a little bit.
Also, an exit button is now available on the android menu.

Regards
Rohit

Rohit Thakral
www.targetintegration.com