[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: report Issue with UI10

filippo spera sviluppovtiger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:41:23 PDT 2012

Just to be more clear,

I've tried to build the report adding all the UI10 field to see if the
problem is the same and I discover that:

if the related field is linked to Contact or Account module, the report is
working

but

if the related field is linked to Vendor, Asset or Project Module ( maybe
also to other) I receive similar error.

Thanks
Filippo