[Vtigercrm-developers] Free Mobile App for vtiger CRM Launched

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:54:40 PDT 2012

On 05/09/12 20:31, Rohit Thakral wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> We launched a free mobile app for vtiger CRM (VT Mobile) on Google Play.
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.targetintegration.vtmobile

Hi Rohit,

That looks great. Thanks!

I've just installed and had a quick look and noticed a couple of things
(Am using a standard Samsung Galaxy S3):

1. There is no obvious way to exit the application. The back button just
takes me round in circles and the settings button (the usual place I
would look for "exit") does nothing.

2. I went into the "Edit" a Contact record and the organisation name was
displayed as 12x223 (for example). A subsequent visit seemed to be OK
though.

Keep it up!

Cheers